A Warm Welcome to Our New Subscribers!
I’ve posted a new video on 10 UNSPOKEN FAMILY RULES that support family scapegoating abuse (FSA) dynamics for you to check out when you have time – Chapters are included beneath the video link both here and on YouTube in the video description. When you click on a chapter, the video will start at the time indicated.
TRIGGER WARNING: All videos on my YouTube channel address scapegoating and psycho-emotional abuse and could be activating. Viewer comments may be activating as well.
Video Description: Did you know that dysfunctional and narcissistic families live by a set of UNSPOKEN RULES that SUPPORT your being scapegoated? The research I conducted on what I named family scapegoating abuse (FSA) suggests that families that scapegoat are also governed by a *very specific and insidious* set of rules. This video reviews TEN RULES that are evident in families that scapegoat one of their own, as revealed by my research on what I named ‘family scapegoating abuse’ (FSA).
- 00:00 – Intro
- 01:02 – Three concepts dysfunctional families are governed by
- 02:30 – Power, false narratives, reality distortion
- 03:19 – Love for sale
- 04:20 – Fawn/submit/defer
- 05:24 – Injustice and righteous rage
- 06:06 – Empaths and intergenerational trauma
- 07:47 – ‘Scapegoat’ / ‘Golden Child’ split
- 08:53 – DARVO: Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim and Offender
- 10:30 – Feelings must be stuffed
- 11:44 – Deny painful realities
- 12:35 – The price the scapegoat must pay to ‘belong’
- Key Findings From My Recent FSA Survey (2023) - September 3, 2023
- Why This Key Malignant Narcissist Trait Can Fool Scapegoat Survivors - August 26, 2023
- When Abusers Depower the Scapegoat Child (What My Research Revealed) - August 19, 2023