(Scroll down to see individual session and package rates)
Throughout my career as a licensed clinician, counselor, coach, and educator I’ve devoted myself to helping adult children of dysfunctional families release themselves from old, worn out family-of-origin ‘roles’ so that they can create a life based on who they really are (versus who others declare them to be).
Many clients I have worked with have told me that they feel ‘free’ for the first time in their adult life as they learn to reclaim their own life story and shed the stories and perceptions of others – no matter who they are!
As your Scapegoat Recovery Life Coach I want to make sure you get the help you need by meeting you wherever you are. I’m comfortable working with people from all walks of life who appreciate the comfort, privacy, and convenience of engaging in video coaching sessions, including those who might find that their face-to-face coaching options are limited.
The Difference Between Counseling and Coaching:
Counseling helps you recognize and solve your problems in life in a safe and supportive environment. It may involve assessment, diagnosis, and deep emotional processing as well as assisting with increased insight and awareness. Counselors are trained in human development, sexuality, family dynamics, and mental health conditions and must be licensed to practice as clinicians in their jurisdiction. I am licensed to practice counseling in California in the United States and also am able to counsel internationally.
Scapegoat Recovery Life Coaching differs from counseling in that it offers clients guidance and education with the goal of helping them to understand how being the family scapegoat has blocked them in life and distorted their self-image. It is designed to help scapegoated adult survivors reconnect with themselves and the world in a positive, self-compassionate, self-caring, and self-empowered manner while using their strengths to build a life they love living.
Scapegoat Recovery Life Coaching is trauma-informed. It can help you to set and achieve goals, overcome obstacles, and maintain motivation while learning how to move past family trauma. I am able to coach internationally and in the United States without restrictions.
Benefits of Scapegoat Recovery Life Coaching Include:
- Assessing how family scapegoating dynamics may be interfering with your ability to formulate and pursue your most cherished hopes and dreams
- Examining your current boundaries with scapegoating family members and exploring what level of contact is most beneficial at this time
- Helping you to recover and reclaim lost, rejected/shamed, or undiscovered parts of yourself so that you may better experience your own innate wholeness while you also begin to dis-identify from past trauma
- Assisting you in releasing ‘the scapegoat story’ while supporting you in becoming accountable for your life by teaching you how to become your own ‘change agent’
- Encouraging you to aspire toward living as your most ‘actualized’ self while helping you to release false narratives that are holding you back in life.
- Inviting you to explore how your choices and decisions (whether conscious or not) are shaping and influencing your life – for ‘better’ or for ‘worse’ – resulting in greater awareness and the ability to ‘write’ (create) a new, healthier life story for yourself based on who you really are (versus who others believe or need you to be)
- Learning skills that empower you to make new choices that move you in the direction of your greatest hopes and aspirations
- Rebuilding confidence and self-esteem as you release negative, distorted views of yourself developed during childhood via my Scapegoat Recovery Process
- Creating meaningful, secure, and close relationships with others, free of feeling ‘over-responsible’ for the quality of your relationships and/or the feeling that you are ‘bad’ and not worthy of receiving love
- Learning powerful, effective self-care and coping techniques that are trauma-informed.
- Developing ‘wise mind’ as you learn to balance your logical thinking processes with emotional awarenesses, allowing you to approach life with greater equanimity
Important Note: My Scapegoat Recovery Life Coaching services are available online in the United States as well as internationally (phone, video, or messaging).
My licensed Psychotherapy services in the United States are available to California residents only. If you would like to engage me for licensed Psychotherapy services, please visit my website at https://betteronlinecounseling.com.
Scapegoat Recovery Life Coaching Rates
Sessions are 50 minutes long and may be purchased individually, by the month, or in packs of 10. Multi-session packages are discounted. Sessions can be conducted via my secure video platform or by phone. Rates include the ability to exchange occasional secure online messages in between sessions, as warranted. My current Counseling & Coaching rates for video or phone sessions are as follows:
- Single (50 minute) session: $125.00
- Pack of 4 sessions: $450.00 ($50.00 savings)
- Pack of 10 sessions: $1100.00 ($150.00 savings)
- ‘GET UNSTUCK’ Two-Hour (120-Minute) Intensive: $275.00 (see below)
Unused sessions purchased at the discounted package rate are fully refundable immediately upon request and/or if client terminates.
*If you are experiencing financial difficulty, please inquire about my ‘low fee’ slots.
‘GET UNSTUCK’ Two-Hour Intensive: $275.00: I am now offering an INTENSIVE TWO-HOUR (120-minute) CONSULTATION to help those who feel ‘stuck’ in their recovery from Family Scapegoat Abuse (FSA). | Contact me at email@example.com to learn more. Write ‘Get Unstuck’ in the subject line of your email.
What Equipment Will I Need To Meet Online With My Online Coach?
The secure online platform I use allows us to connect anywhere with convenient appointments that save you time and hassle. There’s no need to deal with traffic when you can schedule and attend your appointments directly from a laptop or mobile device. (Note: To use a smartphone, you must first download Telehealth by SimplePractice – available for iOS or Android in the app store.)
You will also need an internet connection that is at least 10mbps. For optimal results, a reliable, high-speed internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 mbps will minimize connection issues and provide the best quality.
Contact me via the form below to set up your FREE Online Consult!
Important Note: My licensed counseling services are limited to California residents only. If you live in California and are seeking my licensed counseling services, please visit https://betteronlinecounseling.com.
I am able to work with coaching clients worldwide. Online life coaching is not for everyone. An assessment is required prior to my agreeing to accept you in my practice. Typically, online counseling or coaching is not suitable for anyone who is feeling suicidal, is mentally unstable, or has substance abuse issues – all which require an in-person assessment / intervention from a licensed professional in your jurisdiction.
The Invisible Wounds of Family Scapegoat Abuse (eBook – On Sale!)
To learn mores about my scapegoat recovery process, visit my home page at https://scapegoatrecovery.com.